How to root android without PC or ComputerRoot android without PC or Computer:
Have you tried everything but did not get the success to root your android device? Seeking the best way to root android without using computer or PC with 100% success rate then welcome to Hacker Zone and here are the best 14 ways to root android without PC or Computer.
Framaroot is also on our list because it is another good app to root Android devices easily. It is powerful enough to root the android device. If I talk about the GUI and looks, it quite simple.
It has also good success rate to root the android device, In fact, most of the times, this app root any android device with the open bootloader.
Now, come to the benefits of this app:
1. Simple look but Powerful enough to root.
2. It supports many devices.
3. Easily to get the root access by some clicks.
4. It has also an inbuilt unroot option.
Now, come to Cons of this app:
1. It can root only Android 4.0 to above versions.
2. Requires internet connection to root.
3. Maybe some devices are not supportable.
Steps to root the android phone with Framaroot:
1. After Installing the app, open it.
2. Then select install "SuperSu".
3. Then select Aragorn and Boromir exploit.
4. if you get the message "Successfully rooted" then reboot your device.
KingoRoot, Don't confuse with king root and kingoRoot both applications are different and don't have any similarities.
Kingoroot is one of the most well known rooting application of Android.It's too fast to root any android device in one click.
1. Too fast to root android Device.
2. It can root almost all android devices until companies release the new security patch to block it.
3. Support New version of Android 8.0
4. Fewer chances to harm/destroy android devices.
Now, come to the Cons of this app:
1. Need an internet connection to work.
2. So many ads
Steps to root android device with KingoRoot:
1. After installing, open the app.
2. Then click on the No root Button.
3. Wait until 100% completion.
4. If you get the message "Rooted Successfully", just reboot the device.
Continue Reading at https://hackerzyard.blogspot.com/2018/05/a-few-pro-ways-to-root-android-device.html